Dear All

     Hope you are doing great

   Please go through the below consultants list who is Ready for New
Projects.

  Interested   parties please contact me for further Information at

 *manoha...@rsrit.com <manoha...@rsrit.com>*

 We provide Excellent Consultants for Multiple Requirements.

Rate:60 on CORP-CORP.  OBIEE Developer

*Full Legal Name:               Zeeshan T.                         *

*   Current Location:             Toronto, Canada                   *

*   Relocation:
 Yes                                *

*    Education:                           Bachelor's
Degree                                    *

*   Visa Status:                         TN Visa*

*   Validity:                              Yes
  *

*   total Years of Experience:     5      *

*     Relevant Experience:        4            *

*    Currently on Project:      Yes               *

*    Availability:                         3 weeks*

We are Marketing this consultant at 67/hr  :*DATA STAGE*

*Full Legal Name:                               **Bala Chander*

*Current Location:                             **San Antonio, TX*

*Relocation:                                         Yes*

*Education:                                           Bachelor's Degree
(CSE)*

*Visa Status:                                         H1b - validity(2016
Aug)*

*W2 or C2C:                                          W2   *

*Total Years of Experience:               8 years*

*Relevant Experience:                      8 years*

*Currently on Project:                       Yes*

*Availability:                                     Immediately*

We are Marketing this consultant at 6O ON CORP-CORP.. Oracle DBA

 *Full Legal Name:                      Dilip
Kumar                           *

*Current Location:                  Stamford, CT         *

*Relocation:                              Yes*

*Education:                                MBA-IT*

*Visa Status:                                H1-B*

*Validity:                                      Sep
2015                                              *

*Total Years of Experience:       7 years*

*Relevant Experience:                7 years*

*Currently on Project:                 Synapse*

*Availability:                                   4 weeks*

Thanks & Regards,

*Roop Manohar  Senior Recruiter*

*Reliable Software Resources Inc.*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167

*W 248-504-6874.*

manoha...@rsrit.com

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)