Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

 Java Developer

Location:  Hopkinton, MA

Duration:  6 month contract

Phone and F2F

Manager is seeking candidates *Java *development background.

Candidates should have strong backgrounds in automation and scripting
environments such as *UNIX* based *SHELL*, windows scripting.

Candidates should have experience with *ant, maven *and continuous
deployment technologies such as *Jenkins*. Candidate should have experience
with *Java*, Communication Protocols. Familiarity with Perforce source
control systems is a plus. The candidate should have experience designing,
implementing and deploying applications based on standard container
technologies such as *J2EE, Spring*. Experience with EMC Solutions Enabler
and/or VMWare API is a plus. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to
work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment.

Experience with *JBOSS* application frameworks is a plus.

Candidates with familiarity with *FLEX* would be great.

Candidates should possess effective verbal and written communications
skills. Candidates should have an ability to guide and mentor engineers.

Job Description:

 Work as part of the Unisphere for VMAX product group on variety of tasks
including product branding, scale and automation. The candidate will be
required to work cooperatively with other application teams, QE
organizations. The candidate will be required to work with variety of
technologies across multiple application tiers. Additionally, the
candidates will be asked to deliver production quality software within
aggressive project schedules. Responsibilities include involvement in all
phases of the development cycle of the Storage Management solutions.

Email is the best way to reach me.

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.