Please send me resume to my official is "*swet...@tresourceinc.com
<swet...@tresourceinc.com>*"

Need Only *USC/GC.*

Please fill the information matrix for the below position and send me your
updated resume if you are interested:

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code)

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)

Date of Birth

Skill Set:

Skype id:

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Network VoIP Engineer*

*Project Location*

*Bellevue, WA*

*Duration*

*12+ months*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic & Face to Face*

*Skills:*

*Very Urgent.*

* Bellevue, WA 98004*

*WPP Job Role Title:*

*Network/VoIP Engineer *

  *Key Responsibilities:  *To include % of time spent on each
responsibility.

*Cisco VoIP/Unity administration 30%*
*Management of WPP Connect video conference gear 5%*
*Network management for all GMI owned network devices in Savvis data
center. 30%*
*Firewall and WAP management for all GMI offices 10%*
*Data center support – rack/stack 5%*
*Vendor management for support contracts 5%*
*Offsite tape backup management 5%*
*ReturnPath invite deliverability management 5%*
*On call application support 5%*

*Skill requirements:* e.g.  Strong Program / Project Management skills

*Strong organizational skills*
*Experience in incident and problem management*
*Logical, methodical troubleshooter*
*Strong communication skills*
*Proficiency creating documentation*

*Behaviours: *e.g  Strategic thinking to overcome issues and problems

*Collaboration within a team environment*
*Builds great relationships with stakeholders and clients*
*Can handle multiple priorities*
*Drives continuous improvement*
*Highly self-motivated and directed*

*Industry Skill Requirement:  *e.g media, communications, advertising

*Extensive experience with designing, analyzing, troubleshooting and
supporting voice, video, wireless and data networks*
*Expert and hands-on knowledge of the Cisco product line  specifically
Catalyst Switches, ISR Routers, Wireless LAN*
*Expert knowledge of Cisco Unified Call Manager v7,8,9*
*In-depth knowledge of Unity Connect*
*CCNP or higher*

*We will only accept/review CV/Resumes where the candidate lives/works near
Bellvue, WA.  *

*The job requires the individual to be onsite Monday - Friday in Bellvue,
WA.*

Thanks and Regards,

Swetank Rana | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 703, Direct: 408-689-7776

Ytalk/Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> swetankrana.rgtalent | Fax:
408-884-2409

swet...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com