**Please send resumes to **nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>
**<**nirm...@datagrp.com
<nirm...@datagrp.com>**>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: Labware LIMS support*

*Location: Houston , TX*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JD:*

Labware LIMS v6 support experience with proficiency in scripting LIMS
Basic, understanding the LIMS relational database, proficiency in SQL,
working knowledge of XML, familiarity with barcoding formats, strong
knowledge of Windows Network, and mastery of the subsidiary support
applications that LIMS relies upon such as Crystal Reports, BarTender,
Ipswitch FTP .

Labware LIMS administrator

Application Support Lead

Labware LIMS , Crystal Reports , Bartender , Ipswitch FTP