Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

*Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.   *

 *Position:-    PeopleSoft Developer Lead*

*Location:-   Melville, NY*

*Duration:-   6+ Months *

*Interview:- Telephonic  + Face To Face  *

   - support 2015 HR Projects - CVI Implementation and ELM for employees
   and contractors
   - Support the data conversion, reporting and interface development
   requirements that are not in the vendor scope during the implementation of
   these two projects..

Required Technical Skills:

·         PeopleSoft Technical Certifications for 9.1 and 9.2

·         PeopleSoft Internet Architecture Update Manager

·         Migration project on Peoplesoft HCM and payroll version 9.2

·         Upgrades to version 9.2

·         Conversion experience

·         Application Designer

·         People code

·         Component interface

·         Application Engine

·         Toad

·         SQL

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*