Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :-Data Analyst Location :- **Eden Prairie ,MN*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description: *

8+years experienced Required

Experience in Tableau suite of programs
Experience in Data Visualization & Business Intelligence
Experience in SQL/Teradata & Excel VBA for data mining & manipulation
Should be able to work on Impala (Hadoop Platform) or be able to learn it
fast (Going Live in June)
Owns all deliverables belonging to the assigned functional area.
Responsible for Timeliness, Quality and Productivity metrics

Coordinate with data team, Analytics team and business users to understand
requirements and develop Analytical Reports
Adhere to change management processes when assisting in promoting new
releases

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]