Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :-Android Developer (Multiple Location) Location :-San
Francisco, CA & Berkeley Hieghts NJ*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

8 Years experience required

Experience in mobile applications development experience in large and
complex enterprise environment
Experience in development of object oriented applications using object
oriented programming language like Java or Objective C
Experience in development of mobile Android applications using Android SDK
and a portfolio of apps in Google Play with positive ratings
Experience in design and development of Web applications, Web APIs or
RESTful Web Services, API Management and Mobile Backend as a service (MBaaS)
Good understanding of Object Oriented design patterns
Ability to design intelligent databases and write advanced SQL queries

Thanks &Regards

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:prag...@sysmind.com

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30] <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]