I’m sourcing* "* *Informatica Developer**"*  for one of my precious client
in * "*Bellevue, WA*" *please share me the matching profiles to
*shash...@softsages.com
<sh...@softsages.com>* or call me at *484-772-8256,*

 *OPT/CPT Highly Preferred...............*

*Informatica Developer*

*Location:* Bellevue, WA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Client:* T-MOBILE

*Rate:* $45/hr on C2C

*Web-EX or (Phone or Skype)!!!!*

*Skills:*

• Ability to design data layer schema to enable EDW and business
intelligence analytics

• Work with business to understand requirements/business problems and
provide technical design solutions and recommendations.

• Able to perform Source system data profiling and data architecture

• Should have experience in DW, OLAP or multi-dimensional data modeling

• Should have good understanding of Teradata Architecture and ETL Design
and Architecture

• Expertise in Data Architecture, Design

• Help in Performance Improvement from architecture stand point

• Knowledge of Informatica is must

• Responsible for creating transformation design document

• Experience with data model design with in Teradata environments would be
a plus

• Responsible for data management including metadata

• Work with ETL Lead and Data Modeler to ensure design integration and
consistency across subject areas

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Technical Recruiter)

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 ,*

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com
<http://www.softsages.com/>**,* 17-Mystic
Ln, Malvern, PA 19355
*G-talk: *shash...@softsages.com