Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 408-418-5779 Ext-3011 .

Job Role  : Business Analytics Project Manager
Location :   Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Duration :   12 Month

JOB DESCRIBTION :

*Job Title*

Business Analytics Project Manager

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

10+ years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Must be able to lead Projects independently

·         Should be able to drive and own projects

·         Work with business (non IT) to understand their requirements and
then design new solutions to satisfy those requirements.

·         Must be able to design solutions, form/ manage development team,
and define/request additional development resources as demand increases

·         Experienced in Customer and Project Management

*Experience Required*

10+ years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Project Management, Budget Management, Requirement Gathering, Customer
Management

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Yes

*Education*