*Job Title:* *Senior Dev Ops Engineer*

*Duration:  6 – 12Months*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Interview Process: Telephone + F2F*

*We are looking for technologists who:*

   - Want to take advantage of both their development and sysadmin skills
   - Have practical experience with *bash *and at least one dynamic
   language (we use *python*)
   - Have religious fervor for ‘automating all the things’
   - Are self-motivated and get things done without direct supervision
   - Have solid CS fundamentals

*Pluses:*

   - Strong *Linux *knowledge
   - Expertise in configuration management (we use *puppet*)
   - *Cloud *expertise. Particularly for managing mission-critical
   infrastructure.
   - Web app expertise:  web servers, load balancers, caching, etc.
   - Experience running production websites
   - An understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts
   - Experience writing maintainable automated tests (unit, selenium, etc.)
   - In depth knowledge of continuous integration tools and tactics
   - Working knowledge of git
   - Automate creation/destruction of development environments in the cloud.

   - Bring cloud-based burstable capacity to our production environment (we
   go from <100 requests/sec to thousands of requests/sec within a couple of
   minutes)
   - Work across 3 different engineering teams to help us optimize our
   asset caching strategy so we can balance between performance, latency,
   refresh rate and our CDN bill
   - Work on cutting our test execution and build times in half
   - Replace our current load balancers with a cloud-friendly solution

Thanks & Regards,

*KK | Avighna Global Solutions LLC*

1000 Woodbridge Center Drive, Ste 224, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

*Email* k...@aviglo.com

*Ph   *: (888) 928-4456 Ext. 226

*Direct: *732.587.7601

*Fax : *(732) 391-6700/ (732) 582-6655 <%28732%29%20582-6655>