Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               Sr Dotnet Developer*

*Location :                              Dover, NH*

*Interview Process :              Phone + Skype    *

*Duration :                              6-12 Month  *

Job Description

Develop in a complex desktop application environment. Work on C# frontend
and backend technologies. Participate in an Agile project team.

EXPERT LEVEL - 10+ years experience

Windows Presentation F.Net <http://f.net/> Framework 4 / 4.5

C#

Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)

WinForms

Experience implementing the Model-View-View Model (MVVM) & Model View
Controller (MVC) patterns

.Net Language-Integrated Query (LINQ)

Visual Studio 2013 (or later)

ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>

MS Entity Framework

SQL Server 2012 (or later)

ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>

Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)

REST

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109  | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*