Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               DevOps Engineer*

*Location :                              Boca Raton, FL*

*Interview Process :              Phone + Face To Face     *

*Duration :                              12 Month  *

Someone with 7+ years of experience DevOps Role or in Build and Release
Engineering Role

5+ years programing in scripting language (python, ruby, etc) and/or has
significant experience in an object orient language like java.

Experience in several DevOps tools(Urban Code, Jenkins, Anthillpro, etc) ,
enough to know their way around the tools.

3+ years shell scripting

Good knowledge in the field of DevOps

Previously experience in architecting small to medium sized CI/CD systems

75% of day coding/automation

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109  | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*