Role       : PeopleSoft Financial Developer

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 6 plus months

Enterprise Holdings (Enterprise Rent A Car)

May require an in person interview.

*Required: Candidate must currently Live in St. Louis (must be local). *

·         Great communication skills.

·         5+ years with PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component
Interface, and SQR.

·         Experience with PeopleSoft Version-9.1. PeopleTools version-8.52.
Billing/AR is a big plus.

·         5+ Years with Oracle / SQL

·         System Traces and debugging tools.

*FULL JOB  Overview:*

The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds
and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global
operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car,
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 8,100 branch locations
across the world and more than 83,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and
its affiliates own and operate almost 1.4 million cars and trucks.

Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge
technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing
businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than
2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is
where it all starts. All systems GO!

The Financial and Administrative Systems Team supports a variety of
applications that are financial and employee needs related.  The different
applications supported by this team include PeopleSoft
Financials/HR/Benefits as well as proprietary applications.  The various
applications are on platforms including Java/Oracle, Microsoft/SQL Server,
and the AS400.  Also, several third party hosted solutions to support areas
such as Employee Benefits, Timekeeping, Payroll, and Tax needs are this
team’s responsibility.  Now is an exciting time to be part of this team
because many of our applications are needed to support our vast global
expansion efforts as well as several legacy refactoring efforts that are on
the horizon.  Additionally, you will have the unique opportunity to learn
about all lines of business that Enterprise Holdings operates from the
various financial transactions that are processed throughout the month to
the processing of the employee data needed to support our 80,000 plus
employees across the globe.

*Responsibilities:*

As a Senior Software Engineer, PeopleSoft, you will be responsible for
developing lower complexity reports, interfaces and programs with some
general instruction within the PeopleSoft Financials Application and must
be experienced in all phases of the software development lifecycle.  You
will work directly with IT project management, EHI business partners, and
other members of the development and project teams gathering and
interpreting requirements, developing, troubleshooting, and supporting the
application.

*Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled*

*Required*

   - Must possess a minimum of 5 years PeopleSoft Financial development
   experience including PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface,
   and SQR
   - 5+ years of experience with SQL
   - Must have a previous experience in an Oracle database/UNIX operating
   system environment
   - Must have knowledge in the area of system traces and debugging tools
   - Must have clear and concise communication skills

*Preferred*

   - Basic knowledge of or coursework in Accounting is strongly preferred
   - Billing/AR is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

*KK | Avighna Global Solutions LLC*

1000 Woodbridge Center Drive, Ste 224, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

*Email* k...@aviglo.com

*Ph   *: (888) 928-4456 Ext. 226

*Direct: *732.587.7601

*Fax : *(732) 391-6700/ (732) 582-6655 <%28732%29%20582-6655>