Hello Dear,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for   with one of our clients in *Atlanta, GA.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Business Analyst with Media Domain Exp*

*Location: **Atlanta, GA*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

1.    The Business Analyst is tasked with gathering and documenting
functional and technical specifications for enhancements and new features
to computer applications. In addition, this person will interact with
business users and executive management to identify business requirements
and present findings in visualizations and mockups as well as with
developers for implementing said requirements and to support related
development and testing activities

*Key Responsibilities*

   - Candidate should have in-depth experience in gathering requirements
   and documenting functional and technical specifications for software
   development projects
   - Interview internal and external customers to gather requirements
   - Define and document functional and technical specifications for
   software development projects and provide mockups for user interface
   related changes
   - Validate business processes against business requirements and system
   functionality
   - Verify that requirements are testable and can be used to generate
   testing objectives
   - Ensure functional specifications are sound, efficient and support
   company, departmental and IT goals
   - Investigate enhancement requests and participate in identifying the
   appropriate alternatives and ideal solution
   - Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical users, ensuring
   parties involved have an understanding and gain knowledge of the
   application and/or business considerations
   - Communicate application/business knowledge to other members of IT
   - Interface with executives, end users and other technical resources to
   fulfill end user requirements
   - Participate in, and support, all software development lifecycle
   activities, including development, testing, implementation and rollout
   - The selected individual must be highly motivated and have skills in
   communication and presentation as well as business analysis
   - Candidate should have a proven track record of being able to plan,
   prioritize, estimate, and deliver projects and work efforts on time

Willing to learn new tools and technologies to be able to work effectively
in a rapid growth environment with changing needs and requirements

*Qualifications*

*Education & Specialized Knowledge*

   - Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent in Computer Science or
   related field
   - Minimum 5 years of experience preferred working in a business analyst
   position, working with business requirements concepts and documentation
   - Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think
   strategically
   - Able to work independently, self-motivated and a strong team player
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate
   with all levels of the organization
   - Previous analytical experience (at least 3 years preferred)
   - Previous experience working with financial data is a plus

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:703.880.4822 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*