*Hello Partner,*
*This is Sam with Globus IT Inc.,*

I have an exciting contract job opportunity with one of my Clients,
who is* looking
for "**BI / Data Analyst**"  in **Irvine, CA** location.*Let me know if You
or anyone You know might be interested in the below job opportunity.

*Position: BI / Data Analyst*
*Location: Irvine, CA*
*Duration: 12 Months Contract*

*Required experience & skills:*
·       3+ years in data analysis
·       3+ years in business intelligence processes and practices
·       3+ years with BI tooling including: Microstrategy, Tableau, Cognos,
Business Objects, Qlikview, Oracle BI, SAP BI
·       2+ years exposure to one or more people data and systems including:
Fusion, Peoplesoft, SAP HR/HCM, Visier, Taleo, Workforce, SuccessFactors
·       3+ years’ experience in HR process, analysis and reporting
·       Working understanding of one or more HR areas including:
recruiting, talent management, performance management, case management,
people analytics
·       Self-starter and quick-learner, able to take the reins of this new
area of analytics for the org
·       Proven ability to establish and foster relationships across HR and
business teams
·       Proven communication skills in both written and live presentation
formats

*Thanks and regards*

*Ram*
D : (214) 501 9890
www.globusitinc.com
1231 Greenway Dr Suite 230 ||Irving, TX- 75038.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups?jobs=&gid=6995062

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy.This is not an unsolicited
mail.Under Bills1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.If you have recieved this mail
in error please delete the email and notify the sender by replying with a
''REMOVE'' in the subject line and your email address shall be removed
immediately from the mailer list