*Hi *

*Please have a look at the job description and let me know if you are
comfortable.*

*Please e-mail me on **nikh...@sysmind.com* <nikh...@sysmind.com>

*Need visa copy before submital.*

*Job Title: Build & Release Deployment Engineer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*Job Description:*

*Experience (Years) :*  8-10 years

*Mandatory Skill:*

  *   Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated
testing and release management.

  *   Manage release branches.

  *   Build and sanity test release binaries (server-side).

  *   Push new releases to production (server-side).

  *   Maintain the build process to support ongoing R&D.

  *   Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated
testing, and release management

  *   Design, implement and manage the build environment and tools for a
growing software development team

  *   Drive a top quality development process while removing obstacles that
impact efficiency

  *   Identify, implement and maintain branching models to support
agreed-upon release requirements and schedules

  *   Own QA builds, pre-release activities, and all documentation
associated with them

*Nikhil Gupta*

Technical Recruiter

Email:*nikh...@sysmind.com <nikh...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2188

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550
Linked in:- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/us-technical-recruiter/91/373/a46