**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: OFSA LRM – techno Functional Consultant (Liquidity & Funding
OFSAA LRM Workstream)*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JD:*

8-10 years

• Overall IT/finance transformation Projects experience between 7 – 10
Years

• Knowledge/Certification in Banking with specialization in Liquidity risk
is must

• 5+ years of experience in OFSAA LRM stream

• Need to co-ordinate with onsite/offshore team

• Excellent in Requirements management and communication

• Should be hands on the OFSAA LRM tool

•Should have sound knowledge on the Oracle financial product architecture