**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: BW Developer / Designer*

*Location: Newark, NJ*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JD:*

5 years as BW Developer

•             Graduate in Engineering or Computer Sciences, or equivalent
experience.

•             Minimum 5 years of experience in BW 3.x and  BW 7.x

•             Backend and report design

•             Create Info-cube, DSO, data source

•             Create master data info-objects

•             Load master data and transaction data

•             Experience with LO-Cockpit and COPA data sources an advantage

•             Should be able to write FM based data sources and enhance
standard data sources in CMOD/BADI

•             Should be able to write start routine, field routine end
routine expert routine in transformations.

•             Create BEx queries and Workbooks.

•             Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

•             Excellent soft skills, verbal and written communication skills

•             Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership
abilities are required

•             Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views
on SAP BI technologies and offerings

•             Interact with business users and gather BI requirements

•             Analyze the requirements along with functional consultants
and perform design and prepare Functional and Technical Design documents.

•             Prepare Prototypes / POC

•             Technically lead the team during Build and Unit testing.
Resolve any critical issues that arise during build and unit testing

•             Support IT Testing and UAT

•             Support Go-Live and Cut-over

•             Resolve any critical issue in Production