Hello Dear,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *QA Tester With Exp In Testing IVR Applications
And PBX Call Flows  *with one of our clients in *Sunnyvale, CA.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **QA Tester With Exp In Testing IVR Applications And PBX Call
Flows*

*Location: **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

Customer Support Apps team designs, develops, deploys and supports in-house
and third-party contact

center applications for Google’s sales & support users to improve sales
productivity and customer satisfaction. These business applications
integrate with PBX, IVR, CTI, Call Recording and Reporting systems. In this
role, you will be responsible for testing and supporting IVR applications
for all the business units.- Work closely with team members to understand
project requirements and translate those requirements into clear and
comprehensive test cases.

- Thoroughly test IVR applications:  call flow verification, call quality,
functionality, usability.

- Write clear and concise bugs.

- Review and understand high level functional or technical design
specifications to ensure design/functionality meets customer needs.

- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills to lend insight into
production incidents quickly and/or to test quick IVR workarounds.

- Understand project context, and demonstrate the knowledge of end-to-end
application flow.

- Test multiple applications with an ability to work on several projects
simultaneously.

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:703.880.4822 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*