**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Job Title: PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Techno Functional Consultant*

*Work Location: Frankfurt, KY*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Relevant Experience (in Yrs):* 9+ yrs

*Technical/Functional Skills:        *

•             PSFT Campus Solutions techno functional consultant

•             Business Process mapping

•             Should have handled 3 full life cycle implementation as lead

*Roles & Responsibilities:             *

•             Prepare & facilitate request gathering workshops for solution
design, build and test

•             Provide solution design using best practices for supporting
required modules

•             Produce configuration documents based on solution design

•             Configure Test environments for Conference Room Pilots

•             Facilitate Conference Room Pilot Sessions

•             Produce System Test Specifications to exercise system

•             Support Users during User Acceptance Testing

•             Prepare and deliver User training

•             Assist in preparation of Cutover plan and associated
activities

•             Participate in Cross-functional review meetings with
Functional/Business Owners of the application

•             Development of any customization

•             Resolving technical issues during testing

*Education:* Graduate