**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: **SalesForce Functional Consultant(Service and Sales cloud)*

*Location: **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: **3+ Months*

JD:

•             Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Functional Consultant,
with at least 2 or more years of experience with Salesforce.com Sales and
Service Cloud

•             Must possess either SFDC Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
certifications

•             Experience with working in Agile methodology

•             Collaborate with the team to assess the cross functional
impacts of business decisions across the Salesforce platform and provide
input on IT processes and procedures affecting the team

•             Plan, Execute and Devise Solution Concept documentation and
drive the sign off with Architect community and Business teams well ahead
of Planned Sprints.

•             Effectively Collaborate with the Development/Scrum team and
provide SFDC Solution Concept clarifications and act as an interface
between Developers and Business Teams.

•             Partner with the user community, including executives, to
identify their business requirements; analyze business processes; analyze
source data; produce User Stories, Solution Concept
                    documentation covering data flows and business rules;
and assist with the implementation of those user stories

•             Help drive process improvements and recommend best practices
on the SalesForce.com platform; leverage the knowledge of best practices to
help our Global customer teams utilize the platforms to maximize results

•             Effectively Collaborate with the Development/Scrum team and
provide SFDC Solution Concept clarifications and act as an interface
between Developers and Business Teams. Documentation of current state
implementation and workflows