**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: SAP ILM*

*Location: Canonsburg, PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*JD:*

•                    Experience in implementing SAP ILM both decomm and
Live Archiving Scenario

•                    Implementation of adk archiving for non-ECC  SAP
systems

•                    Experience in BW archiving

•                    Experience in DaRT or similar to DaRt products from
other vendors

•                    Experience of tools and accelerators implemented in
SAP archiving space from vendors other than SAP is a big plus.

•                    Multiple SAP instance management using single
retention warehouse

•                    Good SAP Basis skills

•                    Database growth Analysis, knowledge of SAP R/3 Data
Archiving

•                    Able to decide on reporting approach and demonstrated
experience in ILM reporting including BW, Accelerated and Local Reporting

•                    Ability to drive changes through change management
process

•                    Provide demo and guide users through UAT for both
archiving and reporting.

•                    model.

•                    Experience in interacting with customer and technical
discussions on proposed solution architechture.