Send resumes to : *s.dak...@esskaysoft.com <s.che...@esskaysoft.com> *

*Hi, *

*Hope you are doing great!*

*We do have a job opportunity with one of our direct client. If you are
comfortable with below job description please send me your updated resume
along with current location and best rate.*

*Job Title: **Project Manager with Digital Marketing Experience *

*Location: Detroit MI*

*Contract Duration: 6+ Months*

*Experience: 8+ years*

*Please make sure you submit genuine profiles. We need Visa Copy at the
time of submittal.*

*Job Requirement:*

*Management Skills*

   - Ability to simultaneously manage a complex set of initiatives in
   various phases of development (pre-discovery, discovery, build, test,
   deployment)
   - Ability to work in peer relationship with Accountable Leads and
   Implementation Teams to design project charters, milestone and work plans
   and an overall Program Milestone plan and critical path
   - Ability to establish and manage effective program governance and
   management routines and tools
   - Ability to identify, plan, manage and communicate program
   interdependencies
   - Ability to organize and develop planning, status, and issue / risk
   meeting agendas and  discussion documents

*Analytical Skills*

   - Ability to work with design, delivery and support teams to develop
   work plans, milestone plans, and an aggregate program plan that is
   realistic and achievable
   - Ability to work with project teams to independently challenge and
   evaluate performance against plan and assess and manage the program
   critical path
   - Ability to identify and pro actively manage issues and risks

*Functional Expertise*

   - Broad working knowledge of *automotive and digital marketing retail
   industry* and support processes
   - Strong experience in program management tools and techniques

*Communication Skills:*

   - Ability to effectively communicate and establish credibility with all
   levels of the organization, including Executive Leadership, External
   Business Unit and Delivery Partner Leadership, and Departmental Management
   and Staff
   - Ability to work closely with entire *Digital  Marketing Retail
   Experience *support structure, including Communication and Change
   Leadership, Accountable Leads, and Implementation Leads
   - Strong written and oral communication

--
Thank You!

Regards
Shyamayi Dakoju
Esskay Inc
Direct: 248-579-5338
Email:s.dak...@esskay-inc.com <email%3as.da...@esskay-inc.com>
www.esskaytelecom.com

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.If you don't wish to
receive further emails from this account please reply to this email with
word "Un subscribe" in the subject line.