**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: Microstrategy Developer*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Rate: $52/hr on C2C MAX*

*Must-Have:  *

1.             Experience – MicroStrategy – Work experience in defining
MicroStrategy data modeling (attributes, facts, hierarchies, transformation
etc.) ,  public objects (Metrics, filters, prompts, reports. Dashboards
etc.)

2.             8-10 years of experience in MicroStrategy with atleast 4
years of experience in the areas of Requirement mapping, Solution Design,
Configuration and Implementation related activities with excellent client
facing skills

3.             Good knowledge on MicroStrategy Administration (Object
Manager), Enterprise Manager

4.             Good knowledge on data warehousing

5.             Experience of at least *2 end to end implementations on
MicroStrategy working as a Technical Architect / Lead*

6.             Experience integrating MiscroStrategy with other systems
such as Oracle EBS, SFDC etc.

7.             Experience in defining new architectures and ability to
drive activities from an architectural stand point

8.             Excellent communication skills and experience working with
Global Customers

9.             Experience of working in Onsite – Offshore model

*Good-to-Have:   *

*1. Oracle Exadata, OBIEE/Hyperion/Brio knowledge *

*2. Knowledge of Oracle Finance function *

*3. Knowledge of CRM Sales function*