Dear Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  with one of our clients in *West Norristown, PA
or Lyndhurst, NJ.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Data Quality Analyst *

*Location: **West Norristown, PA or Lyndhurst, NJ*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

This is a Data Quality Analyst role responsible for providing data analysis
expertise for the domain, to turn data into information, information into
insight and insight into business decisions. The Data Quality Analyst is
responsible for working with the Enterprise Data Manager to proactively
initiate projects to define new policies and standards, and to close data
quality gaps as well as ensure ongoing compliance to internal SLAs for
ongoing data stewardship functions.
Incumbent will provide oversight for ongoing data stewardship activities
and data quality management activities to ensure that negotiated service
levels are attained and will meet with the Enterprise Data Manager on a
regular basis to share progress, data quality reports and plans to insure
the highest quality of domain data. As an expert in domain data, incumbent
will ensure Quest Diagnostics obtains maximum value from its investment in
enterprise domain data.

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:703.880.4822 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*