Hi Looking for *Sr.Java Developer @ Dallas, In Person Interview is Must,*
Pls send me only if the consultant available for F-F, There is no skype.

*Role: Sr.Java Developer *
*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Experience: Min 9+ Yrs*

*Duration: Long term*

·         Miniumum 9+ years of experience in Java development

·         Very strong experience in *Core Java and Webservices*

·         Strong experience in *Spring and Hibernate Frameworks*.

·         Strong experience in *Spring and Hibernate integration*

·         Good Communication Skills.

*Thanks and regards*

*Ram*
D : (214) 501 9890
www.globusitinc.com
1231 Greenway Dr Suite 230 ||Irving, TX- 75038.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups?jobs=&gid=6995062

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy.This is not an unsolicited
mail.Under Bills1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.If you have recieved this mail
in error please delete the email and notify the sender by replying with a
''REMOVE'' in the subject line and your email address shall be removed
immediately from the mailer list