Hi

This is *Santosh* with *Tekyogi LLC*, I was wondering if you would be
interested in this following role.

*Please revert to me with your interest*

*Job Title:                   HANA Modeler*

*Job Location:           Sacramento, CA  *

*Job Type/ Duration: Contract 6 Months*

*Job Description*

·         Design & develop solutions in SAP Enterprise HANA

·         Leverage technical expertise to develop HANA models using
Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View

·         *Integrate SAP HANA with SAP and non-SAP systems using SAP SLT,
Smart data access, Data services and/or other ETL tools*

·         *Informatica Experience is must*

·         *Experience with Microstrategy is Plus*

·         Implement HANA development best practices and develop performance
optimized solutions

·         Strong experience in HANA programming with SQL and database
procedural languages such as PLSQL and T-SQL

·         Strong Data modeling experience implementing complex scenarios.

*Regards,*

*Santosh M | IT Recruiter*

*santosh.mogul...@tekyogi.com <santosh.mogul...@tekyogi.com> | Work: +1
(408)-825-1394 |*