Hi,

Please share the matching profiles at* mo...@rgtalent.com
<mo...@rgtalent.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

ServiceNow Technical Lead

*Project Location*

Auburn Hills MI

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

   - *MOI::Telephonic followed by Face to Face/Skype*

* 2+ years’ experience as ServiceNow Admin*
   - 2+ years of Business Analyst experiences
   - *Lead/take charge of transformation from customized IT Service Desk
   tool toward more focus on ITIL standards*
   - *Champion Asset Management and IT Service Desk implementations*
   - Provide consulting for future deployment of complimentary modules
   - Aggressively pursue opportunities for continuous improvement
   - Establish and maintain operational support controls and best practices
   - Develop and implement enhancement standards for gathering requirements
   and translating into design and technical specification documents
   - Ability to effectively manage and address end-user concerns
   - Train and support end users
   - Monitor and report on health of system
   - Research and recommend new ServiceNow functionality
   - Manage/perform functional and performance testing
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to raise
   awareness and issues to IT leadership
   - Self-starter and motivated to learn independently
   - Analytical skills; ability to develop, measure, and improve repeatable
   IT processes
   - Relationship management
   - ITIL Foundations Certification

Thanks & Regards,