Hi,

Greetings of the day!!

This is Vicky from AppNetGlobal Inc. We have the following position open
with one of our direct clients. Please let me know your interest.

Thanks!!

*Role:                   Java Hadoop Developer*

*Location:             *Bay Area, CA

*Duration:             *6+ Months

*Job Description:*

Requirements

·         2+ years of Hadoop development experience in a production
environment a must

o   Preferably with both batch and event streaming type applications and on
Hortonwork’s Hadoop distribution

·         5+ years of Java programming experience

·         Substantial experiences with all or some of the following
technologies / tools or similar

o   MapReduce, Yarn

o   HBase, Hive

o   Kafka

o   Sqoop, Flume

o   Storm, Spark

o   Oracle Xquery

o   Solr, Elasticsearch

o   Esper or similar CEP engines

·         Experience with Hadoop deployment on cloud a plus

Please can I have the below details along with your updated *Resume*!!

·         Full Name:

·         Email:

·         Phone number:

·         Mobile number:

·         Work authorization:

·         If H1 Visa Expiry Date:

·         Rate (W2/C2C/1099):

·         Current Location *with* Zip code:

·         Availability for Joining:

·         Availability for Interview:

·         Relocation:

·         Skype ID: