Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role: *Core Java Developer

*Location: *New York City, NY/Whiphany, NJ/Dallas, TX

*Type: *Long Term Contract

*Requirement:*

·         *Need locals only who can come for F2F *

·         Strong Core Java (worked with concurrency package, multi
threading, collections framework, strong OOP concepts)

·         Very strong in Spring with frameworks like - IOC, AOP, .

·         Knowledge on consuming and analyzing Tick Data would be a plus.
Knowledge and use and application of Bloomberg and associated APIs  would
be a plus.

·         Worked with Java Transactions

·         Unix: Should have good handle with Unix commands (commands to
monitor processes etc)

·         Database: Should be able to write complex queries, analyse query
plans, tuning of SQls, Indexing etc

·         Domain experience: Should have capital markets experience
(Preferably futures). Please share profiles with above technical skills and
non IB exp also as we have multiple requirements and some of them do not
require IB experience.

·         Working experience with Hadoop/ Cloudera platform.  Knowledge and
use and application of Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, HIVE, Spark, Map Reduce is
preferable.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>