*Hi;
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-897-9670
<609-897-9670> *2153. Position:     VMWare Consultant*
*Location:    Buffalo Grove, IL*
*Duration:   12+Months*

*Required:- 8+ years of experience required *

*Looking for a Windows server Engineer to help provision servers for
upcoming projects. Understanding of the steps required to build a server
utilizing MDT, VMware and Server provisioning tool Able to install,
configure and maintain Citrix Xenapp 6.0 Candidate should have knowledge on
EMC storage - To run EMC Grab , Power path and LUN migration Mandatory
Technical / Functional Skills: Proficient with the following technologies
HP Proliant DL and BL series servers Windows Server 2008 SR2; VM ESX 5.1,
Vcenter/ P2V migration Strong knowledge of Windows operating system
(Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012). • In-depth
knowledge of Windows interoperability with LAN and SAN. Familiarity with
VMWare concepts and how they apply to a highly virtualized environment.
Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications such as Web and JAVA
applications. Strong Knowledge of IIS, FTP, SFTP, WSFTP and web based
application publishing and handling. Knowledge of Security patch
installation process on server environment. Citrix Xen App installation and
configuration. Build Knowledge of new Windows servers with OS 2003, 2008 &
2012 is must. Installation of Citrix Presentation server 4.0/ XenApp
4.5/5.0 & Citrix Client Tools. Configuration of Citrix server policies,
Load Management and Printers in the Farm. Expertise in creating Citrix
Streaming Profiles and Publishing Applications to users in Citrix XenApp
4.5/5.0. Ability to design an Active Directory implementation as well as
develop and detail cost estimates for an Active Directory implementation.
Storage Area Network (SAN), host bus adapter (HBA), connectivity knowledge.*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]