HI

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : Business Analyst*

*Location  : Bellevue, WA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Locals are prefferable*

Requirements

Plans, directs and completes the analysis of highly complex business
problems to be solved with automated systems. Analyze the functional design
of automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying,
evaluating and developing Billing systems and procedures that are cost
effective and meet user requirements.

Required Qualifications:

•             Bachelor’s Degree. Engineering, Business Administration, or
Related Field

•             At least 8 years of related work experience in IT as Systems
Analyst

•             Experience on ecommerce Platform, Order Management

•             Experience designing web services, SOA etc

•             Understanding of the system development life cycle and can
train others on SDLC concepts

•             Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work,
multi-task across many assignments and delegate to others as well as
monitor their work for completion

•             Experience in writing complex SQL queries

•             Experience in logical and physical database design and
implementation

•             MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)

•          *   Telecom experience is a plus*

Primary Duties and Responsibilities:

•             Lead and collaborate JAD (Joint Application Design) sessions

•             Has experience with & capability to train others on various
business process and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams,
Process Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context Models, Event
Modeling, State Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenarios

•             Assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of
complex applications

•             Recommend appropriate scope of requirements for large efforts

•             Understand and apply system/desktop tools

•             Effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across
many assignments and delegate to other analysts

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*

*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*