Hello Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *Sr. Solutions Architect  *with one of our
clients in *Chicago, IL.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Sr. Solutions Architect *

*Location: **Chicago, IL*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

   - 15+ experience in *A**rchitecture, Design, Development and Testing*
   - Experience in various* Asset Management COTS products*
   - Ability to understand a platform in its component level
   - Ability to analyze the interdependency and architectural SWOT Analysis
   - Ability to analyze the impact and architectural constraints in a
   change program with different types of change using Build or Buy scenarios
   - Ability to discuss with stake holders in business, operations and
   technology along with vendors  - analyze the requirements, map the needs,
   challenges and barriers
   - Experience in architecture development in a product development and
   making it market ready
   - Experience in a monetization engagement and making the product
   transition and transformation aligning to a large global markets entity
   - Experience in implementing this product suite and customizing the same
   for a large client’s need
   - Experience in migration from old systems to the new TradeXek product
   in a managed services / fixed price model

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571-645-5951 <571-645-5951> | Fx:866.838.0907
<866.838.0907> | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM <http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*