Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position:    Hyperion Planning Developer*

*Location:    Woonsocket, RI*

*Duration:   12+ Months*

*Required:-*

8+ Years overall experience.

5+ years of experience in information technology

Experience in Essbase/Planning 9/11 o database design and build

3+ years development experience in Hyperion Planning and Essbase

Deep understanding of Financial Planning and Analysis, including budgeting,
forecasting and management reporting

Hyperion development experience with MaxL scripts, calc scripts, business
rules, and web forms

SQL development experience in a Hyperion context

Database optimization, build rules/ load rules/ calculate script
development / Business Rules.

Should be able to do Hyperion and Financial Reporting, Hyperion Interactive
Reporting, Web Analyzer

Should be focused on ASO and BSO combination, partitions along with Shared
Services.

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]