Hi,

I have a contract position open for you. Please send me updated resume with
the details below requested,

*Job Description:*

*QualityStage Data Quality Analyst*

*NYC, NY*

*6+ months*

*USC/GC/EAD-GC*

*Candidates must be local and available for a F2F interview.*

We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of *Data Quality
Analyst* for a 6-month contract to permanent opportunity. This position is
responsible for the data integrity and quality related to operational data
from external and internal sources. Reporting to the Data Quality Program
Manager, the analyst will analyze, evaluate, test, measure the scope of
data deficiencies.

The Analyst will recommend methods and solutions to improve data quality.
The position will collaborate with team members to address data concerns
originating from internal processes. The Data Quality Business Analyst will
perform key analytical and data research functions within the Data team.

*Engagement Location, Hours and Duration:*

*The engagement will take place at our NYC location.  Consultant during
this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.  *

*1.     Principal Duties and Responsibilities *

   - Use IBM QualityStage to investigate, standardize, cleanse reference
   files
   - Apply Data Quality skills to perform research, root cause analysis and
   pro-active data monitoring to report data quality issues
   - Measure data quality: design, collect, analyze and report on data
   quality assurance performance metrics
   - Work with data source systems and target systems to identify data
   issues, data gaps, identify and recommend solutions.
   - Measure referential and historical integrity of data warehouse data
   - Responsible for data integrity checks, report anomalies, and
   coordinates with development teams for resolution.
   - Develops metrics and reports supporting data quality initiatives
   - Collect and identify user requirements
   - Maintaining the currency  and accuracy of metadata and conducting
   periodic quality reviews of the metadata
   - Design & implement and monitor quality procedures in data production
   - Establish & monitor SLA with data suppliers
   - Participate in cross functional teams assisting other groups in
   database setup & design of edit checks to ensure DQ standards are met
   - Manage DQ documentation: define & maintain data standards, definitions
   and models such as data dictionary, organizational model
   - Monitor compliance of information flows and data stores against data
   quality standards

*2.     Qualifications / Required Skill:*

   - *MUST HAVE** 2+ years QualityStage programming experience in a data
   warehouse environment with multiple data sources*
   - Advanced knowledge and skill in SQL statements, and knowledge of
   complex data warehouse environments.
   - Quality Management skills to develop quality procedures, plans and
   recommendations for continuous improvement
   - Knowledge of research methods, statistical or data analysis, and at
   least one programming language

*Basic Qualifications:*

   - Strong analytical, organizational, project management and
   communication skills
   Must be familiar with relational databases
   - Experience in working with data stewards to identify data quality
   requirements for end users, documenting findings and addressing issues

*Please send me these details if interested in above job description: *

*Full Legal Name:*

*Current Location:

                             *

*Relocation (yes/no):*

*Availability:*

*Best time for phone interview:*

*Work Authorization and expiration date if applicable:*

*Employer Details if applicable (Name of company, contact person, phone and
email):*

*Education Details (Degree, University, Year):*

*Phone Number:*

*Email address:*

*Total Experience:*

*Experience on required skills*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Satish Kumar Sinha*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Phone: 408 668 8324*

*IDC Technologies, Inc *

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.*

*Mailto  :- satis...@idctechnologies.com <satis...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Gtalk    :- satish.usitstaff...@gmail.com
<satish.usitstaff...@gmail.com>    *

*Yahoo  :-satish.usitstaff...@yahoo.com <satish.usitstaff...@yahoo.com>*

*Note: "We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill's 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can't be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*