Hello Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *Java Lead With FileNet Exp In Finance Domain *with
one of our clients in *Charlotte, NC.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Java Lead With FileNet Exp In Finance Domain*

*Location: **Charlotte, NC*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

*Mandatory Skills: Strong in CORE and ADVANCED JAVA, SPRING, HIBERNATE are
MANADATORY, GOOD KNOWLEDGE ON DESIGN PATTERN*

• Minimum of 10 years in the Financial IT industry (+ architecting
enterprise frameworks and solutions using JEE and Rich UI patterns (AJAX,
iWidgets)).
• Must have a strong experience in IBM Case Manager, WebSphere MQ, iWidgets
and Dojo framework;
• Must have a strong familiarity with business process management (BPM) and
workflow concepts.
• Familiarity with the FileNet content object model and ability to design
custom objects
• Understanding FileNet content templates, access rights, ACLs
Understanding of maps, rosters, queues, in-baskets, roles
• Experience customizing and integrating Case Manager Client with
Javascript UI (e.g., JQuery)
• Experience writing custom widgets using Business Space
• Experience using the Case Manager REST and EJB APIs
• Understanding content engine storage policies

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571-645-5951 <571-645-5951> | Fx:866.838.0907
<866.838.0907> | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM <http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=am...@cynetsystems.com&idSignature=22>