Hi

Hope you are doing Great!!

I am a Head hunter recruiter looking candidate for my direct client  for
below mentioned position.

*AWS Solution Architect*

*Somerville, NJ*

*12 Months*

·         In depth knowledge of AWS services

·         Prior experience in developing Cloud Formation Scripts for AWS
Orchestration, Chef and/or Puppet

·         Hands on experience in AWS provisioning

·         Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS

·         Prior experience in architecting cloud first applications on AWS

·         Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across
availability zones and availability regions

·         Ability to design applications on AWS taking advantage of
disaster recovery design guidelines

·         Prior experience in automated build pipeline, continuous
integration and continuous deployment

·         Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that
integrate with AWS

·         Prior experience in architecting a performance test strategy for
applications on AWS

·         Prior experience in leading a team that established Enterprise
VPN and Amazon VPC integration with data center

·         Ability to work closely with business to understand and
incorporate non functional requirements in the application architecture

·         Ability to guide a team of DevOps engineers and Developers

·         Previous continuous integration and deployment expertise (
Jenkins or similar)

*Note*: If not Reachable over Phone, Email me, will try to  Reach you ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285