Hi,

Hope You are doing Good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know if you are interested
for this position,

Please share me your updated resume and contact Detail
*908-333-3534*/ *har...@intsystech.com
<har...@intsystech.com>.*

*Requirement:*

*Position:* PHP Developer

*Location:* San Diego, CA (South Park)

*Duration:* 6+ months

*Note:* Need Only GC & USC’s.

*Required Skills: *

·         The two big things I would like to see in a candidate are
significant PHP and Laravel experience.  Laravel is a PHP based software
development framework.

·         A close runner up would be experience with multi-tiered web
application software development.  Front end UI servers being served data
by backend API servers.  The key question to a potential candidate for this
would be have they ever used the development tool Postman and if so how
much.  If they have significant Postman experience then they are familiar
with this type of tiered software design architecture.

·         LAMP stack experience will be important too, but the things I
already mentioned are the most critical.

Thanks & Best Regards*...*

Harish

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908 333 3534 |Fax:732-348-9533|

E-mail: har...@intsystech.com |