Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role:* Front End Developer

*Location:* Minneapolis, MN

*Duration:* Contract

*Job description:*

We are looking for Mobile web developers who possess a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented
engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile web
applications using HTML5, CSS3 & JavaScript.

*Front End Developer will be responsible for: *

1.       Mobile application development on Web platform

2.       Build solutions using the technical requirements for the
implementation of the mobile solution

3.       Understands client organization's direction, structure, and
requirements

4.       Discussing with the customer technical aspects of the mobile web
solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed,
and devices selected

5.       Researches mobile development and technology trends

6.       Good understanding and knowledge of Mobile Web development

7.       Extensive knowledge and experience in the following technologies
and tools: HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap, RequireJS, Backbone,
AngularJS, Responsive web development

8.       Knowledge and experience of Agile/Scrum development

9.       Knowledge and experience of working on version control tools like
SVN, GIT & SVC

10.   Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks
simultaneously

11.   Must be self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with
the business

12.   Must demonstrate a hands-on approach, attention to detail and results
orientation

13.   Excellent analytical and problem solving ability

14.   Must possess effective presentation and communication (both verbal
and written) skills

15.   Excellent team building and organization skills required

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>