Hi,

I am Shreshtha from Regal international inc, Please review the requirement
and send me the Your Update resume. Please make sure that the skills and
experience match the requirement before submitting the resume,

I will give you a call again to discuss further.

 Please send profiles to shresh...@24regal.com

Reach me 201-588-3042

 *Title: IBM BPM Test Lead*

* Location: Buffalo, NY Duration: Long term*

Visa Copy required with submission

*Ideal Qualifications:*

·         Good knowledge of IBM BPM v 8.5 and should have designed and
Architected at least 1 large project implementation

·         Knowledge of BPM Business Object concepts, BPM Integration
Designer

·         Experience in controlling the flow of test process execution,
decision making and exception management across multiple roles and
systems/applications

·         Experience in testing of tailored user screens for each process
activity to enable end-users to interact with multiple internal/external
systems through a single interface

·         Very good understanding of BPMN 2.0, DOJO, HTML5 and J2EE
Concepts to manage the test environment

·         Good database querying and integration skills  (Oracle Database)

·         Strong understanding with Service-Oriented Architecture and
Event-Driven SOA; Must have implemented Web services integration services
testing; Experience testing with ESB and ETL technologies

·         Knowledge on Content Management System (FileNet) and its
integration with IBM BPM using CMIS

·         Experience delivering projects using Agile Testing methodology
frameworks

·         Strong analysis skills to evaluate the best choice of multiple
options to meet an objective using a platform and set of tools

·         Very good written & verbal communication; Strong organization and
documentation skills

·         Strong Leadership Potential, Ability to learn quickly

·         Familiarity with Banking, Financial Services and BSA/AML business
processes

·         Ability to direct other technical and testing resources, both
onsite and offshore

Regards,

Shreshtha Sinha

REGAL INTERNATIONAL, INC.

24 Emerson Plaza West, Emerson, NJ 07630

P: 201-588-3042

F: 201-967-7668

E: shresh...@24regal.com

*gtalk-shreshth.macca...@gmail.com <gtalk-shreshth.macca...@gmail.com>*