Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Role*: Lead Responsive Web Designer/Architect

*Location*: downtown Boston, MA

*Duration*: 6-months+

Phone and Skype

There is a test being added for this requirement. The interview process
will start with a phone interview. If it goes well, we will send you the
test for you to send to your candidate 1 hr prior to their next phone
interview with the team which will be to review teh test and answer any
questions that they may have. They will then be required to complete and
send us back the test within 5 hours the same day that they have been given
the test following the phone screen. If this goes well, we will most likely
invite them in for an inperson interview or do a WAVE with the person to
validate that the person that did the exercise is the same person that we
are interviewing.

*Keys to the position:*
1. 10 + years of responsive web design, architecture and implementation
experience. Although this is a lead role, they will not be managing the
team but rather be responsible for providing technical leadership and
ownership.
2. Must have at least 5 years of experience with AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and
Javascript.
3. Candidate must have at least 3 years of web services experience
4. Must have at least 2 years of experience working with a No SQL database
or a Graph database is a must
5. We are looking for candidates that also have OS framework experience -
prefer candidates to have Angular.JS, ReactJS, Node.js or Open Social
framework.
6. Must have experience with cloud technologies
7. Working with offshore teams would be a + as this person will be working
with 2 offshore team members.
8. We are looking for a technologist that has a passion for the above
technology and this resource will be based in Boston but we are open to
have them work in Marlborough with occasional travel to Boston on an as
needed basis.
9. Financial services experience is a +

*Minimum Requirements:*
Profile 2: Lead technologist

*Technical Requirements*
• Minimum of 10 years of hands-on design and development experience in
commercial environments
• Demonstrated experience developing Web applications using AJAX, HTML5,
CSS3, Web Services and other related technologies. At least three years of
experience in use of these technologies is preferred. Experience with
AngularJS, ReactJS, Node.js, Open Social framework is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated expertise in modern database technologies like Mongo, Neo4j,
Hadoop with MapReduce with exposure to parallel data processing concepts.
• Exposure and experience with AWS is a strong plus, specifically
familiarity with cloud formation template, elastic search, S3, Scaling up
and down in AWS, and Cloud watch logging and monitoring.
• Demonstrated knowledge of use of Oracle with Java.
• Demonstrated knowledge of common design patterns and their application
and mobile technologies.
• Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software
development (GIT, JIRA, Maven), open source frameworks and testing
methodologies.

* Non-Technical Requirements*
• Degree in Computer Science or directly related field
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Willingness to work in an energetic, fast-paced, business-critical, team
oriented-environment
• Ability to work without constant supervision and design solutions
independently
• Demonstrated experience in problem-solving skills and delivery of quality
solutions.
• A strong team player, with ability to work in collaboration across teams

The team is looking build a platform for Fixed Income Research so that
analysts can have access to data via mobile apps as well as on the desktop.
We understand the importance that technology has in supporting the business
to make better investment decisions and are looking for technologists to
help us build this platform. We are looking for a resource with responsive
web development experience and a passion for working with open source
technologies and frameworks. The technical requirements are above. We are
open to have this person work in Marlborough but Boston is our preference.
this is an exciting new project that we are looking for this resource to be
a part of.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*