Please share resume for the below position at jyot...@usgrpinc.com

*Position:: UX Designer: Infographics and Data Visualization*

*Location:: Hillsboro, OR*

*Duration:: 6+ months*

·         Looking for more experience with app design than websites.

·         App design experience for both iOS and Android

·         An online portfolio is required for submittal

*Job Description: *

·         We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join a team
creating new experiences with new devices.

·         We are looking for individuals who can work both at the
conceptual as well as the implementation level, and who are able to work
with a small and multi-disciplinary team.

·         The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to contribute
to concept, prototyping, and final production design.

·         You will be responsible for delivering UX concepts, visual
designs, and production assets.

·         We are a team that believes we achieve our best results when we
work together, so candidates must be located in Portland, Oregon area for
this position.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Work with UX leads to create concepts for a variety of device
types

·         Ability to create and communicate concepts quickly.

·         Developing/visualizing product concepts, interaction schemes, and
user experiences, utilizing use cases, wireframes, storyboards, scenarios,
prototypes etc.

·         Working with development teams to bring concepts through to the
market

·         Developing strategies for communication of project results to
internal and external stakeholders; presenting design concepts to audiences
with a wide variety of backgrounds

·         Create detailed style guidelines and visual asset specifications

*Qualifications:*

·         3+ years of hands-on interaction design experience across a
number of platforms

·         Portfolio demonstrating 3 years’ experience in interaction design
and a thorough understanding of good design process

·         2+ years’ experience in Adobe CS and other relevant software
packages.

·         App design experience for both iOS and Android

*Desired/preferred:*

·         Experience with hardware/software interaction and prototyping

·         Experience with software development in an agile environment.

*Thanks and regards,*

*Jyoti Budhwar*

United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110