Hi,

Urgent need for Desktop Engineer/SCCM Administrator in NY (Need Local).

*Position: Desktop Engineer/SCCM Administrator*

*Location: Purchase, NY*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Start date: ASAP*

Let us know if you can share consultant profiles on this role so that we
can proceed further? Please do share candidate;

*1.      **Updated resume*

*2.      **Contact details*

*3.      **C2C rate*

*Need local for this role and consultant should have extensive SCCM
administration skills.*

*Summary:*

We are seeking an experienced *Desktop Engineer/SCCM Administrator*.  The
candidate will be responsible for the support of our End User Computing
environment.   This Desktop Engineer acts as an escalation point for the
Infrastructure team and anything related to End User Computing. The
candidate will help develop automated solutions for deploying software
packages, application patches and workstation images. They will be
responsible for monitoring and supporting our Citrix Environment and
escalate issues to the appropriate team member.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

Ø  Engineer and support multiple Windows desktop images.

Ø  Maintain desktop images and modify SCCM task sequences as needed.

Ø  Maintain our virtual machines using vSphere.

Ø  Monitor and maintain the health of our Citrix Xenapp 6.5 environment.

Ø  Monitor and resolve to Virus/Malware alerts

Ø  Monitor and address alerts from desktops using ViewFinity.

Ø  Provide 3rd level support to escalated Infrastructure issues.

Ø  Manage Microsoft and 3rd party patch deployments.

Ø  Manage the entire lifecycle of our global standard desktop and laptop
models.

Ø  Package, test and deploy new applications as needed.

Ø  Provide technical assistance on projects that impact the End User
Computing environment.

Ø  Maintain our existing Knowledge Base and sharing new items with other
team members.

Ø  Create new support documents as well as maintain our existing support
documentation.

Ø  Maintain high standards in quality in the delivery of End User Computing
services.

Ø  Must be able to work independently on assignments while maintaining
monthly progress reports.

*Qualifications:*

Ø  Must have 5+ years of desktop support experience in an enterprise
environment.

Ø  Experience with Windows 7, Active Directory Structure and familiar with
basic server operations.

Ø  Requires experience developing and testing software packages using
Installshield or equivalent.

Ø  Experience with Basic Citrix Xenapp 6.5 Administration.

Ø  Experience with End Point Protection applications.

Ø  Experience with full disk encryption software.

Ø  Experience in automation and scripting: PowerShell, VBScript, batch, etc.

Ø  Experience with administering and deploying software using SCCM in a
global environment.

Ø  Experience with *developing* and maintaining workstation images using
SCCM.

Ø  Experience in patch management including bios and firmware updates,
service pack upgrades, and application based updates.

Ø  Experience with Basic Database Administration, particularly in SQL
Server.

Ø  Familiar with Virtual Desktop Infrastructures like XenDesktop or Hyper-V.

Ø  Ability to work under pressure with a willingness to learn.

Ø  Strong customer service focus, highly organized, responsible, and team
orientated with good interpersonal and communication skills.

Ø  Excellent technologist with broad understanding of the Desktop
environment

Thanks,

*Seema Singh*

*West Coast Consulting*

9233 Research Drive, Irvine, California 92618

Direct - *949 783* <650.%20270.%208392>* 6046*

Office – *949 743 0065 Ext 206*

Email: se...@westcoastllc.com

www.WestCoastLLC.com <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>

Orange County’s Top 25 Fastest Growing Company!!!  - 2 years in a row

Deloitte’s Fastest 50 IT Company!

USC Minority Technology Company of the year!