Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Role:         Mobile Tester*

*Location: MTV,CA*

*Duration: Long term*

 *Job Description:*

*8 years*  experience required.

Selenium Automation Web side + Mobile Side Experience with Appium.

Share the Profile who are doing Java development and Testing both we can go
for these candidate on Higher rate part.

Comfortable building and configuring Jenkins and Maven/Gradle engine.

Comfortable building and configuring Selenium test engine.

Good with writing scripts used by Selenium(well versed with all types of
tests like GUI tests which simulate clicks , text entry fields along and
other actions, programmatic checks like api validation, running class unit
tests, and tests that developers create themselves

Understanding of any BDD framework is a plus..

Comfortable coaching the development team to create unit tests with their
code

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com