Hi there,

Hope you’re doing well

Just as a friendly reminder I just wanted to reach out to you in regards to
the contract positions that you might be working on and I was probably
thinking I could help you with the candidates, so please add
me(*sant...@vejars.com
<sant...@vejars.com>**)* to your distribution list and keep sending me your
contract positions, would love to work with you.

*Skill*

*Exp*

*Visa*

*Location*

*Relocation*

Sr. Java Developer

8

H1B

CA

Yes

Salesforce Developer

7+

H1B

CA

Yes

ServiceNow Developer

12+

H1B

TX

CA, TX only

SQL BI/SSIS/SSRS

8+

H1B

MN

Yes

ETL Informatica

7+

H1B

TN

Yes

Lead BA

8+

H1B

GA

TN only

.Net Developer

8

H1B

NY

North East

Hadoop Developer

8

G.C

CA

West Coast

Looking forward to partnering with you J

*Thanks & Regards*

*Santosh*

*Sr. Bench Sales* *|* *Vejars Technologies Inc.*

*D:**  972-996-2881 **|*  *E:* *sant...@vejars.com* <sant...@vejars.com>
     *|* *F:*  *877 864 0416*

*A:**  722 S Denton Tap Road**,** Suite 280**, **Coppell**, **TX 75019**|*
*W:*  *www.vejars.com* <http://www.vejars.com/>

*Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary, think
about environment.*