Hi,

Here is Test Manager requirement for your consultants.

*Title:  Test Manager*

*Location:  Oldsmar, FL.*

*Duration:  12 Months *

*Interview:  phone/Skype*

Desirable Technical Skills

Someone who has experience in organizing and managing testing teams in the
past, knowing how to coordinate internal teams and teams across the globe;
needs to drive test plans/scenarios and lead daily calls to ensure testing
is on track, review testing progress/metrics, and track defects to closure.
This person has to be energetic and motivate teams and get things done in a
very aggressive timeframe. Needs to work closely with Program Manager and
Stakeholders/Users and escalate risks/issues promptly.  Preference is for
someone who knows agile testing, in order to breakdown testing into small
deliverables that can be tested as a whole and included in end-to-end
testing for full solution. Also preference is to have experience with
SAP/Payroll interfaces (not a hard requirement)

*Mandatory Functional Skills: *

Someone who has experience in organizing and managing testing teams in the
past, knowing how to coordinate internal teams and teams across the globe;
needs to drive test plans/scenarios and lead daily calls to ensure testing
is on track, review testing progress/metrics, and track defects to closure.
This person has to be energetic and motivate teams and get things done in a
very aggressive timeframe. Needs to work closely with Program Manager and
Stakeholders/Users and escalate risks/issues promptly.  Preference is for
someone who knows agile testing, in order to breakdown testing into small
deliverables that can be tested as a whole and included in end-to-end
testing for full solution. Also preference is to have experience with
SAP/Payroll interfaces (not a hard requirement)

Period: May thru mid-October

With gratitude,

Vivek Nagare

I Sr IT Recruiter I IDC Technologies- On Demand Talent Solutions

C: 408-459-3307  Email: vivek7387010...@gmail.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.