Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*609-853-0818 Ext.2171 ama...@nityo.com <ama...@nityo.com>. Position:
Qlikview Administrator, Location: *
*Woonsocket , RI Duration: 12+ months*

*Qlikview Admin requirement:*

• Hands on experience in Installing and configuring Qlikview Server and
Publisher.

• Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic support the technology.

• Provide administrative services.

• Experience in User License management.

• Incident, problem and service outage management.

• Gathering requirements from project teams covering areas such as
capacity, users, data.

• Data Source Configuration and Maintenance.

• Willing to work on 24x7 production support system.

• Willing to travel to Disaster recovery Site and perform DR activities.

• Document and maintain work-instructions.

• Maintaining Server Logs, Qlikview Server Backup.

• Backup, data recovery and service restoration management.

• Collaborate with Windows team on patch and bug fix deployment.

• Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses,
performance threshold).

• Server Performance, capacity, utilization monitoring and Health
monitoring.

• Optimization and Performance tuning of Qlikview application.

• Manage security for all Qlik applications.

• Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of
Qlik suite of products.

• Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based
on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction.

*PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE*:

• 5+ years of overall technical experience in Qlikview Administration.

• 5+ years of overall technical IT experience.

• Experience with the QlikSence is a plus.

• Experience working with Relational Databases like Aster, Hadoop,
Teradata, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle (Oracle required).

• Excellent Windows Skills in managing processes and troubleshoot problems.

• Proven Subject Matter Expertise in BI platforms.

*Education*

• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Masters Degree/Advanced degree preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Aman Tanwar*

*Technical Recruiter *