Hi,

Here is *Finance Techno-Functional Consultant *requirement for your
consultants at *Denver, CO. *

*Title:  Finance Techno-Functional Consultant*

*Location:  Denver, CO.*

*Duration:  12 Months *

*Interview:  phone/Skype*

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

   - ERP implementation Experience R12.2.2-Oracle EBS Finance (AR & GL)
   stack
   - Strong technical knowledge & experience on Oracle/ PLSQL
   - Need to work on Production support tickets

*Responsibilities:*

   - Provides subject matter expertise in the requested technology or
   application GL and AR in R12.2.2
   - Assists client in implementing, upgrading or optimizing specific
   technology.
   - Utilizes professional expertise to perform analysis, development
   activities with technology.
   - Requires demonstrated subject matter expertise in the specified
   technical area.
   - Lead and Manage End to End Technical activities of the program
   - Responsible for maintaining the Architectural integrity of the Overall
   solution
   - Work with vendors in ensuring that the Solution conforms to the
   Software development and Infrastructure Architectural Standards of WU
   - Identify and manage Technical Risks
   - Work with Vendor and WU teams to employ one or more mitigation
   strategies for technical risks
   - Manage Technical Issues
   - Project Manage the Technical Architecture Stream of the Program
   - Oversee the creation and maintenance of Technical documents with
   Vendors
   - Coding skills on Oracle/Pl-sql
   - Writing and evaluating SQL query statements- Oracle
   - Excellent Technical, verbal & written communication skills

With gratitude,

Vivek Nagare

I Sr IT Recruiter I IDC Technologies- On Demand Talent Solutions

C: 408-459-3307  Email: vivek7387010...@gmail.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.