Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in DB2. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Role:-** DB2 UDB Database Administration*

*Location:-** Denver CO*

*Job Description:-*

Responsibilities Technology Knowledge Requirement - DB2 UDB Database
Administration and Management(DB2 UDB DBA) v9 and v10

1. Administration, configuration and support of DB2 Database Environment

2. Understanding of AIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems

3. Experience in performing maintenance activities.

4. Experience in DB2 High Availability(HADR, TSA)

5. Knowledge of Backup and Recovery, shell Scripting.

6. Should have knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager(OEM)

7. Experience of Space management activities like Table space creation,
modification, etc.

8. Experience in Automatic Storage databases

9. Implementing Business Continuity Solutions like Database refresh,
cloning, Database Backups, etc.

10. Experience in resolving incident management tickets of Database
Environment

11. Opening PMR with IBM through phone or tickets in case of Database
failures or any support required & driving them to closure

12. Participate in Database Maintenance and DR activities

13. Have worked on Database maintenance activities using security and
access control tools.

14. Monitoring the database on regular basis for performance and other
issues.

15. Able to resolve performance issues using various tools. Process
Knowledge

16. IT process and security standards

17. Good knowledge on Incident , Problem and Change management process

18. Knowledge on Ticketing tools

19. Managing P1/P2 Bridge Calls Skills § DB2 UDB Database v9 and v10. § DB2
HADR, Shell Scripting § DB2 UDB Certification is added advantage §
Operating systems like Windows, Unix, AIX, Linux Qualification Bachelor’s
degree Experience Required ( In Years) A Minimum 5 years (60 months) of
experience with listed Responsibilities and skill sets is required for this
role

*Other Requirements/Comments *

1. DB2 UDB DBA Certification in any of the Oracle versions - 9 and 10.

2. Process knowledge certification is added advantage.

3. Any special certification in Database administration. For Vendor
Submissions Only

Regards

*Vikas Malik*

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing

t:  904-322-7385| f: +1 (608) 646 8326

e: vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com | w: www.nlbservices.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1
Company