Please share resume at de...@e-solutionsinc.com

*Role: IBM BlueMix Developer*

*Work location: Atlanta,GA*

*Duration: 12 months *

*Start Date: ASAP *

*Job description:*

Java developer with IBM BlueMIX.

Must have very good communication and analytical skills

Experience : 5+ years

Thanks & regards

Dev

Phone : 408-722-9448

*Fax*: 408 521 0167

E-solutions Inc: 2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA 95113

*Email*: de...@e-solutionsinc.com

*www.e-solutionsinc.com <http://www.e-solutionsinc.com/>*

*Linkedin:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/dev-vishnu-a0aa3791

*An *
<http://www.google.com/imgres?q=e-+verify+logo&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=963&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=_Ftwqmer53oNIM:&imgrefurl=http://thingrayline.blogspot.com/2008/09/e-verify-must-renewed.html&docid=1iI6WX-3nJ4OUM&w=200&h=48&ei=EmMxToPRIcW_gQfvn7ygDQ&zoom=0>
* Employer*

cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.

Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.